Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 104

Thread: The Magical Quotes Of Life...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I figured that I would start the quotes tonight because I will be getting up for work and I don't give myself a lot of time in the morning. So here is one on anger:

    "The wind of anger blows out the lamp of intelligence."
    -unknown
    Hope everyone likes it...
    Love
    Dawn

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CatMoon13's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2006
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Good Morning Everyone

    Here is one I have always liked.

    "If the creator had a purpose in equipping us with a neck, he surely meant us to stick it out." By: Arthur Koestler

    Have a fun day. [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] 13

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for starting the new Quotable Quote topic Dawny.
    And a good one to make a person think too! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    I like yours too [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] and it reminds me of one of my old favorites:

    "Keep your chin up but remember, it's kind of like sticking your neck out, so be careful!!!"

    More later!!!!
    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I am up and ready to start the day right.. So with that I will stick with the quotes on anger. Here it goes:

    "Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you are."

    Cherie Carter-Scott
    Have a good day everyone..
    Love Dawn

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Here is one for today. This was a short work week for me and I am dead tired. Here it is:

    You can't expect people to look eye to eye with you if you are looking down on them.
    - unknown
    Love to you all
    Dawn

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey everyone it is almost the weekend and I don't have to work... And my plans are: NOTHING... Anyway I hope everyone enjoy's their weekend, and here is a quote to start the weekend off:

    Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
    - unknown

    Love to everyone
    Dawn

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "When love walks in the door, logic flys out the window!"

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

    GD

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Morning everyone,

    It's Monday...Yeah...Well it went by way to fast more me... Anyway here is another one to start the week off right:

    Remember sadness is always temporary. This, too, shall pass.
    --Chuck T. Falcon
    Have a Good Day
    Love always
    Dawn

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Day two of the week and I already am back on 12+ hours.... Yeah... Anyway here is one for everyone:

    To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
    - Anatole France
    Have a Great Day
    Dawn

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes."

    Just couldn't resist sharing that one!
    <center>laughing
    GD </center>

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic